This video will walk you through the steps to integrate your SharpSpring account with Enthusem to automate your direct mail and track responses.
If if you'd prefer, here's written documentation:
(Click on the video player icons to see a walkthrough for that step)
- Make sure you have an Enthusem Mailer Template setup
- Connect SharpSpring + Enthusem Accounts
- Go to SharpSpring Integration Settings in Enthusem
- Enter your Account ID & Secret Key from SharpSpring
- Found in API Settings in your SharpSpring Account
- Map SharpSpring Users to Enthusem Users
- Map Mail Date & Pickup Code Fields - After a card is mailed Enthusem will push this data back to SharpSpring. This step maps those fields between the 2 systems (Optional)
- If you want to use these fields, please create a date field for Mail Date and a text field for Pickup Code in SharpSpring.
- Map Update Fields - After a contact enters their Access Code, Enthusem can trigger a field update in SharpSpring. This step defines what the field is and what the new value should be. (Optional)
- In Field, choose the field you'd like to update.
- In Existing Values, copy & paste the exact values of the picklist field from SharpSpring
- Enthusem will only change the value of a Contact if their current picklist value is one that has a checkmark.
- In Update Value, choose the value you would like the contact updated to when they respond.
- Click Save + Enable
- Create a new Workflow in SharpSpring
(This will be used to tell Enthusem what Mailer Template to send)
- In SharpSpring, go to Automation>Workflow
- Modify the settings as you wish
- Choose Postback Lead Info from the dropdown box and enter the Mailer Template Postback URL
- This URL is found in Enthusem, go to your Mailer Template and click Integration Info
- Click Add Action
- Create a Task in SharpSpring
This will trigger the Workflow in SharpSpring which which trigger the Mailer Template in Enthusem)
- In SharpSpring, go to Automation>Tasks
- Setup the Rules for your Task to your preference and be sure to select the Workflow you created in the previous step.