This video will walk you through the steps to integrate your SugarCRM account with Enthusem to automate your direct mail and track responses.
If if you'd prefer, here's written documentation:
(Click on the video player icons to see a walkthrough for that step)
- Make sure you have an Enthusem Mailer Template setup
- Connect SugarCRM + Enthusem Accounts
- Go to SugarCRM Integration Settings in Enthusem
- Enter your SugarCRM URL and Credentials
- Enter your Consumer Key & Consumer Secret from SugarCRM
- Found in Admin Settings>OAuth Keys in your SugarCRM Account
- Map SugarCRM Users to Enthusem Users
- Map fields for Contacts, Leads or Both
- Map Mail Date & Pickup Code Fields - After a card is mailed Enthusem will push this data back to SugarCRM. This step maps those fields between the 2 systems (Optional)
- If you want to use these fields, please create a date field for Mail Date and a text field for Access Code in SugarCRM.
- Map Update Fields - After a contact enters their Access Code, Enthusem can trigger a field update in SugarCRM. This step defines what the field is and what the new value should be. (Optional)
- In Field, choose the field you'd like to update.
- In Existing Values, copy & paste the exact values of the picklist field from SugarCRM
- Enthusem will only change the value of a Contact if their current picklist value is one that has a checkmark.
- In Update Value, choose the value you would like the contact updated to when they respond.
- Configure Mailer Templates
- Choose a Mailer Template (for a Lead or Contact)
- Select the field & value from SugarCRM that will trigger that Mailer Template
- Repeat this process for as many Mailer Templates as you'd like to setup for Leads, Contacts or both)
- Click Save + Enable
- Create a new Web Logic Hook in SugarCRM
(This will be used to tell Enthusem what Mailer Template to send on the SugarCRM side)
- In SugarCRM, go to Admin>Web Logic Hooks>Create
- Enter the Mailer Template Postback URL in the URL box
- Trigger Event = After Save
- Module Name = Either Lead or Contact
- Request Method = Post
- Click Save
- Repeat this process for every Mailer Template you have setup
- Test a Lead or Contact by entering them into the value you chose to trigger the Mailer Template