YouTube is a quick and easy way to get videos setup for your Enthusem campaign.
There are two ways you can use YouTube videos with Enthusem.
- You can use the YouTube url of your video as your Enthusem attachment.
- You can embed your YouTube video in an external page and include additional functionality such as a scheduling form.
Here's how you upload a YouTube video:
- Login to your YouTube account (if you don't have one, you can easily set one up)
- Click Upload
- Select one of the upload options
- Set the basic info for your video (Be sure to set the Privacy Settings to "Unlisted" if you don't want this to show up in YouTube search.)
- When the video is done uploading, click the link (highlighted below)
- Copy the URL that is in your browser and paste this into Enthusem as your Attachment!
- If you would like to embed your video into a landing page, simply copy the embed code.
- If we have setup a variable video page for you, please reference How to Use a Variable YouTube Video for further reference.