This is likely happening if you are using Gmail. Gmail uses image proxies to display images in emails that aren't available to the public. The broken image is Gmail's attempt to create a proxy for your mailer image but it is being blocked.
There are two solutions.
- Click on the link below the image to view a proof of your mailer.
- You must be logged into Enthusem as the user that mailed the cards in order to preview.
- Add Enthusem to your Image URL proxy whitelist in Gmail.
- Log into your Admin Console in Gmail (an administrator must do this)
- Click Apps>G Suite>Settings for Gmail > Advanced Settings
- In the 'Enter image URL Patterns' box under 'Image URL proxy whitelist, enter
- Click SAVE
If you still cannot see images in your email after adding to your whitelist, you may have to clear your cache.