This article will walk you through how to use an address, other than the mailing address, as the streetshot variable image on a Mailer Template.
- Be sure your Mailing List includes both the Mailing Address and the Alternate Address.
- Import your list into Enthusem and map as follows:
- Mailing Address fields to the fields Address1, Address2, City, State, Zip
- Alternate Address fields to the fields Alternate Address 1, Alternate Address 2, Alternate City, Alternate State, Alternate Zip
Enthusem Mailer Template
- Create a Mailer Template that uses a dynamic design
- Insert a Streetshot Variable Image into your design
- Set the Address Source for the Streetshot image accordingly
- Choose Address if you'd like a Streetshot of the Mailing Address
- Choose Alternate Address if you'd like a Streetshot of the Alternate Address
- Note: You CAN use both a Streetshot image of the Mailing Address and the Alternate Address in the same design. If one or the other fails to obtain a Streetshot image, the Backup Template will be used, if there is one set.
Watch this video for a complete walkthrough.