Enthusem can ring your sales rep's phone when a response occurs and connect them to the recipient! Here's a video to see how it works and how to set it up! Continue below the video for written instructions.
Here's how to set it up:
- Submit a support ticket and ask us to turn on the Ringback feature for your Enthusem Account
- Verify that the phone number on your Enthusem user profile is the phone we should ring when a response occurs. Note: you'll need to set this up for all of your account users.
- Ensure that you have phone numbers for your contacts as you add them to Enthusem.
Here's how it works:
- Receipt receives mailer, goes online and enters their access code
- Enthusem will ring the sender's phone (it will use the phone number on the user profile of the sender)
- A prompt will state the name of the recipient, their company and specify which attachment they are viewing and will ask you to press any key to be connected to the recipient.
- The system will outbound dial the phone number on the recipient's contact record and connect the calls!